CBD Tincture – Hemp Oil Drops CBD – Natural Flavor - 3600mg
A tincture of CBD oil in a dropper bottle for easy administration. Elixinol CBD tinctures are wholly natural pure CBD hemp oil extract suspensioned in coconut oil.
- Highest strength tincture.
- 120ml / 4oz glass bottle containing 3600mg of CBD
- Available in Cinnamint & Natural flavor
- Supercritical C02-extracted, full-spectrum hemp oil
- Organic cane ethanol distilled–no harsh solvents or toxic chemicals
- No isolated cannabinoids used as ingredient base in products
- Other natural molecules include: Alkanes, Nitrogenous compounds, Amino acids, Sugars, Aldehydes, Alcohols, Ketones, Flavanoids, Glycosides, Vitamins, Pigments, and water.
Our CBD Hemp Oil Drops production process
Hemp Oil Drops, derived from specially bred, organic hemp plants, with a high CBD content. Not to mention, CO2 extracted. The resultant CBD tincture is then added to an easy-to-use dropper bottle, as a result, containing 3600mg of CBD (cannabidiol ). Additionally, Elixinol CBD tinctures contain all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.
What our CBD tincture contains and serving suggestion
Furthermore, a 120ml CBD tincture of Elixinol™ contains 3600mg of cannabidiol extract / CBD hemp oil. For this reason, a suggested serving is ¼ dropper (0.5ml) taken under the tongue two times daily which will provide many valuable nutrients, cannabidiol and other cannabinoids.
Serving Size: 1/4 dropper (approx. 0.5ml)
Servings Per Bottle: Approximately 240
- Hemp Extract 50mg*
- Cannabidiol (CBD) 15mg*
- *No Daily Value Set. CBD naturally occurs in Hemp oil.
MCT Coconut Oil (Naturally Extracted from Coconut Oil).
Directions: Take twice daily with food or as needed.
Storage: Avoid excessive heat, light and humidity.
Safety: Use only if the tamper-evident seal is intact.
Disclaimer: See physician prior to use if pregnant or nursing. Keep away from children.
This product, not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements where not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.